1. What type of services do you provide?
(a) Letting Only Service
(b) Letting and Rent Collection Service
(c) Letting and Full Management Service
2. Are there any safety regulations that we need to comply with?
(a) The Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1994
(b) The Electrical Equipment (Safety) Regulations 1994
(c) The Furniture and Furnishings (Fire) (Safety) Regulations 1988 (Amended 1989 & 1993)
3. What type of insurance cover do we need?
You should ensure that you are suitably covered for letting under both your buildings and contents insurance. Additionally, your insurers would need to be informed of your letting of the property; failure to inform them would invalidate your policies.
4. What happens if the tenant wants to stay on?
If the tenant decides to stay on for a longer period then we will negotiate the terms between both parties to renew for a further term.
5. What is the minimum length of tenancy?
A typical tenancy is for a minimum term of six months, however, tenancy agreements can be drafted for twelve months or longer. In some cases, short lets of less than six months can also be arranged.