Our current tenant fees are as follows:
2. A refundable tenancy deposit, equivalent to 5 weeks' rent when annual rent is below £50000 or 6 weeks' rent if annual rent exceeds £50000.
3. A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) equivalent to 1 weeks' rent.
4. Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant.
5. Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant.
6. Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV license and council tax.
7. Payments in the event of default, including late payments of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device that provides access to a property.
Please note: late payments of rent (more than 14 days overdue) will incur interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate.